Manufactured from the same high-quality materials as our vertical cable range of products, the Sentrel iRail DIY Pool Fencing system is perfect for homeowners looking for a more affordable option. Rather than paying for the cost of assembling finished, tensioned cable panels in our factory, you save by assembling a finished pool fence solution onsite.
Until now, choices for fencing around pools have been very limited. On the one hand, there has always been cheap metal fencing which is nothing too nice to look at. On the other hand, there are a variety of glass fencing options that, whilst looking swank, restrict breezes and show marks from every splash. The use of cable or similar fencing systems has never been an option due to the 'ladder effect' of the horizontally oriented cables that allow children to climb and risk drowning.
The iRail DIY Pool Fence system incorporates powder coated aluminium rails and thin tubular stainless steel, delivered to your home as a DIY kit ready for assembly. It can also be used in combination with the vertical cable system to offer an extended range of possibilities.
With Sentrel iRail DIY Pool Fencing, a unique, stylish and more affordable solution is now available. iRail DIY Pool Fencing is NATA approved and satisfies all relevant Australian Standards for Pool Fencing.
Key features include:
• Presents a more affordable option
• Easy installation for the DIY handyperson
• Lightweight, strong and quality components
• 100% Australian made and manufactured
• Can span up to 3 metres with a single panel
• Thin poles minimise impact on airflow and view
• Can be used in conjunction with the vertical cable range of products
• NATA approved and satisfies all relevant Australian Standards for Pool Fencing
• Also available: Sentrel iRail DIY Balustrades